Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MayaQoba's Fashion web boutique

A friend of mine who lives in the US gave me a tip over this brand new web boutique. MayaQoba. The owner Maya Deer-Troy has Jamaican roots and the all tropical warm feeling is so well reflected in the clothing collection and accessories. Absolutely gorgeous! I can perfectly visualise myself in those long colourful dresses. Unfortunately shipment for the rest of the European continent it's not available yet. So ladies in the US, Canada and UK....you are extremely lucky !!! Check the website for more information about the collection.

 
 
 
The beautiful owner Maya Deer-Troy
































8 comments:

  1. Colour me pretty said fashion to me;-)
    I can see why you were so taken in.
    The colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like those dresses are talking to me!!! Beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous clothing and jewelry. I love the tropical feel and the prices are actually affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimee. Makes me think about Mozambican Summer evening. Me and the yelow dress...

      Delete
  3. Hi! I like your blog! I want to invite you to meet mine! I love to answer comments back! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice collection. I have to go check her out..

    ReplyDelete