Monday, April 9, 2012

Colour me in shades of purple...


We have had some sunny bright days in March but now...it's hard to believe we are officially in the Spring season! Cold and grey. Still hanging around with a winter coat. I decided to write a request note.

Dear April,

I love you. Please bring back the warmth and the light of Spring. Make a change....bright up my mood! I have these sweet candies waiting for me!

Sincerely,
The Dutch Lady of Fashion


Dolcis

H&M

H&M


photos: Gigi Guerreiro











4 comments:

  1. love all of these shoes. they are fabulous.. the first pair are my fave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got a pair of wedges! These are all adorable. I wish spring would get here quickly too. I don't want to rush into summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog!!! If you want take a look to my new blog!!! Follow each other?? Follow also on Facebook and Bloglovin?? Of course I follow you back on both!!! Let me know dear! kiss :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/thefashionscan

    ReplyDelete