Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!!!


If there is someone happy to kiss goodbye to 2012...that person is me! I had the feeling of being tested till my last nerve! But guess what...I'm an Aries. Battlefield is our playground! I won the battle. I faced my fears and closed many doors. Even with pain on my heart,  I was able to overcome my emotions and rationally took decisions. I have left a "friend" behind who literally was turning my life into a chaos! Also....au revoir to the therapist in me! I will not provide therapy services to anyone anymore! 

Now comes the time to say goodbye to all the mess and walk a new path without looking back and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

But I was also blessed. Beautiful, wonderful women came into my life through blogsphere! To you all my readers, followers...I thank you for being with me this current year and I'm looking forward to continue the journey together in 2013!

Happy New Year!

Gigi















14 comments:

  1. Força Gigi! Como as mulheres muitas vezes é difícil de assumir o controle de nossas próprias vidas. Bom para você, para a tomada de tempo para si mesmo. Eu também sou grato por tudo que aprendi no mundo dos blogs. Desejo-lhe um ano novo maravilhoso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanimambo Aimee!

      And thank you for being such an inspiration too! Happy New Year to you all. Beijos.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think so too! I deserve to be happy and I deserve friends who want to see me happy too. And when I talk about friends, I'm talking about people who care and respect others, despite race, language, background. People who know how to receive and give back.

      "Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey

      That's the kind of friends I want in my life!

      Delete
    2. Right ! That is what we all want.

      Delete
    3. Exactly! I'm so surprised you actually understand that! Good. Really good!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. girrrrrrrrrlpowerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you. It must feel good to take charge of your life again. And so right to say good-bye to people who only drag you down.
    Happy happy new year to you. Hope to see many more outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, gorgeous lady!! I've walked the walk too, so to speak. Wishing you much joy as your life opens up and you walk with renewed strength. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete